Our company does not arrange cooking courses and degustations ourselves but we integrate and provide various cooking courses, cocktail making classes, wine & beer tastings, etc into our tailor-made programs, or will just mediate the venues & courses according to your request.
Below is a list of some cooking class &
degustation venues we'd recommend:
- KÖÖK - nice and cozy venue located in old town, up to ~30 persons
- Food Studio - teamwork workshops in centre, up to ~30 persons
- Food Academy - 100% hands-on cooking classes, up to 30 persons
- Academic Food Lab - cooking classes and dinners, up to 40 persons
- TiguToit - cooking classes for 28 various cuisines, up to ~40 persons
- Kitchen Show in Radisson Blu Sky Hotel Tallinn, up to ~20 persons
- Luscher & Matiesen, wine tasting events, up to ~30 persons
- Pudel beer bar, beer tasting events, up to ~40 persons
"No one who cooks, cooks alone. Even at her most solitary, a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past, the advice and menus of cooks present, the wisdom of cookbook writers."
― Laurie Colwin
"Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream makes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good."
― Alice May Brock
"All sorrows are less with bread. "
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
"I like a cook who smiles out loud when he tastes his own work.
Let God worry about your modesty; I want to see your enthusiasm."
― Robert Farrar Capon
This one fits cooking schools and Seminars!
"Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education."
― Mark Twain
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans ... are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit."
― Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential
Rene Descartes: I think therefore I am.
Mis-quoted as: We drink therefore we are.
"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
― W.C. Fields
Other cool food quotes:
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."
― Charles M. Schulz
"We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie."
― David Mamet, Boston Marriage
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own
"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch."
― Orson Welles
"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."
― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman