What are the secrets of Tallinn and what is the traditional Estonian cuisine? Nordic cuisine with a twist, or German or Russian? To find out, take a guided stroll in Tallinn Old Town and have the dining experience in some of the best local cafés and restaurants.During this gastronomic walking tour of Tallinn old town, the guests discover the most beautiful spots of this historic city and take a look into Estonian history and present day, as well experience the flavours and stories of Estonian cuisine. On the way, there will be great food stops – starters in medieval spirit, then deli-tasting at a small deli-shop, followed by Estonian black bread sandwiched and national drink "Kama" tasting, then wine-tasting at secret wine café of the old town (best view in town is a bonus!), and the highlights of the evening are the tastes inspired by new Nordic cuisine, served at one of the finest and oldest restaurants in Tallinn.
What's included, when and at what cost:
- all tasting samples equivalent to a full 4-course meal
- food stop at deli or/and picnic break
- appetiser as a soup with schnapps
- several smaller food stops en route
- wine break along with visit to the drinking culture museum
- main course with a glass of wine or beer
- coffee & dessert
- stroll & guiding by our local *English-speaking guide
- tour length is about 4 1/2 hours
- tour is available year round according to request
- minimum 2 and optimum 6 to *14 persons at time
- price range is €115 to €70 per person / depending on the number of participants per tour
*For private food tours in other languages than English please contact us, and we will let you know what can we offer for you.