Take a trip back in time, when Tallinn was a rich Hanseatic-league city - and miraculously has preserved its medieval aura until today!Our guide takes you to a stroll along the winding cobblestone streets of the old town, telling funny stories about the medieval life and the city legends picked with various food tasting stops as – surprise picnic with views from the medieval defensive tower, marzipan-tasting in the oldest continuously operating pharmacy in Europe, starters at the medieval theme restaurant followed by wine break at secret wine cellar and terrace in the old town (best view from their hidden terrace comes as a bonus!), feast along with wine at medieval thematic tavern, and tour is ending with dessert served either at tavern or at café & museum located in one of the medieval defensive towers!
What's included, when and at what cost:
- all tasting samples equivalent to a full 4-course meal
- picnic break
- appetiser as a soup or jelly
- wine break along with visit to the drinking culture museum
- main course with a glass of wine or beer
- coffee & dessert
- stroll & guiding by our local *English-speaking guide
- tour length is about 4 1/2 hours
- tour is available year round according to request
- minimum 2 and optimum 6 to *14 persons at time
- price range is €120 to €65 per person / depending on the number of participants per tour
*For private food tours in other languages than English please contact us, and we will let you know what can we offer for you.