A day trip - Romantic North-CoastWe invite you to our special food sightseeing tour heading to the Northern-coast of Estonia and to the Lahemaa National Park. During this day-tour you will see the best of the Estonian countryside, its many historical sites and marvellous landscapes - ancient untouched green forests, romantic seaside, woods and wetlands, small villages and harbours, elegant manors and lovely country farms offering delicious fresh eco-produce.
The Estonian culinary art is represented by its best also outside the capital Tallinn, featuring seasonal freshly-harvested ingredients from the forests, sea and local eco-farms.
- Food sightseeing day tour to Northern-coast of Estonia is to be pre-booked preferably at least 3 days in advance.
- Optimal number of participants for this tour is around 8 to 15, maximum is one busload, but we consider convenient groups size around 30 participants at time.
- Tour starts from your hotel or at designated meeting point in Tallinn city centre at 09:00 and ends in the same location at around 17:00~17:30.
- Price for the tour depends on the number of participants, and starts from around €120,00 per person (group of 35 persons) - ask for a offer!
- Tour description and package prices