This tour is a perfect way to get off the beaten track and explore the yet not so well-known local suburbs and new (alternative) cultural hubs. Dine and drink at places which are also largely cherished by locals - and be surprised!
During this easy-going gastronomic and cultural walking tour, starting in Tallinn medieval old town and heading further to nearby located bohemian Kalamaja district, the
guests will discover some of the most beautiful spots of this marvellous historic city and will experience the positive beat and creative atmosphere of some old industrial areas, today developed into lively art, design and culinary scene of Tallinn. On the way our guide will tell you stories about times passed as well from nowadays.
There will be great food & wine & beer stops at places the open minded locals love the most ... such as wine tasting at secret wine cellar in Tallinn Old Town (what a view!), smooth starter at one of the first street food cafés in Tallinn, tasting of famous Estonian black bread, main course served at one of the café's largely cherished by locals. You’ll pop into coffee shop where along with cup of coffee and sweets you'll get a short overview of Estonian coffee drinking traditions and about coffee in general, and for the conclusion you will have a local craft beer tasting at one of the best craft beer pubs in the whole Baltic Sea Region!
Of course, there will be some surprise stops en route and you'll have some spare time to stroll on inner Design Shopping Street with large variety of design and vintage shops as well as artisan, handmade, alternative and eco products.
- all tasting samples equivalent to full 3-course meal
- wine break
- coffee & dessert break with short intro to coffee culture
- beer tasting (least 5 different domestic craft beers)
- stroll & guiding by our local *English-speaking guide
- tour length is about 4 hours
- tour is available year round according to request
- minimum 2 and optimum 6 to *14 persons at time
- price range is €115 to €65 per person / depending on the number of participants per tour
*For private food tours in other languages than English please contact us, and we will let you know what can we offer for you.